A Collection of Videos, Techniques and Information on how to clean a bong, pipe or rig
Note; Mile HIGH Cleaner and WeedWipes are the same products.
How to Clean a Bong… Naturally!
Clean Resin From ANY Surface!
How to Use the CannaMags Scrubber
How to Clean a Pipe
How to Clean a Vape Pen or vaporizer.
Clean Resin From ANY Surface! This is plastic!!
How to clean with Canna Mag Scrubber.
How DAB Drops takes dabs off fabric.
A little about the product fromt he inventor
The Canna Mag and a Nightmare bong
Does ISO work that well???
Clean a bowl with a brush, then clean the brush.
DAB Drops can even take ink off satin
Customers are amazed by our products.
Pure Glamour shot
Our Loyal fans love our products
Why clean your glass you inhale from?
Why Clean your glass? First of all, it is YOUR PIPE. You inhale from it inviting that great smoke into your lungs. Give it a good sniff, if you gag that is really the flavor you are inhaling when you smoke. At the very least you would not drink from yesterdays glass left out over night, would you?
How often should you clean? If you use a Wet piece once a day you should clean it once a day. Would you drink out of yesterdays unwashed glass?
For everyone else, the healthiest way to smoke out of a bong is to clean it after each use and let it dry completely before storing.
Mile HIGH Cleaner uses Polar Attraction and Encapsulation to change the very nature of Resin. Most cleaners are solvents that dissolve the resin and anything else it touches. There really is no competition because we are in a category by ourselves. While our product is organic, the competitors insist on serving you up doses of solvents and VOC's. Mmm...chemical-isous.
MSDS MHC click for our Material Safety Data Sheet.
Isopropyl Alcohol Hazard Information
- The Merck Index (10th ed.). Rahway, NJ: Merck & Co. 1983. p. 749.
- Logsden, John E.; Loke, Richard A (1999). “Propyl Alcohols”. In Jacqueline I., Kroschwitz. Kirk-Othmer Concise Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, (4th ed.). New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. pp. 1654–1656. ISBN 978-0471419617.
- Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine (1922). Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine, Volume 19. p. 85.
- “Isopropanol”. Sigma-Aldrich. 2012-1-19. Retrieved 7/6/2012. Edited.
- New Jersey Dept of Health MSDS on ISO