Have you been looking for an easier way to clean your pipe?
Searching for a safer, easier solution than Isopropyl Alcohol?
Mile High Cleaner is here to help!
Mile High Cleaner’s patented, organic formula works in harmony with the composition of our natural world to safely clean stubborn plant matters.
It takes just a few drops of MHC’s natural formula to clean an entire pipe…
Our mini bottle is a tiny but mighty sidekick that anyone smoking on the go needs in their kit!
This 10 ml bottle of Mile High Cleaner includes a leak-proof lid + dropper tip for easy use and on-the-go resin removal.
Made in Colorado from 100% organic & renewable plant-based oils
Non-Toxic (it’s edible, though not made to be food!)
Safe on any smooth, finished surface- from glass & wood to rubber & silicone + anything in between!
Mile High Cleaner’s resin-removing formula was crafted based on the scientific principles of polar attraction & molecular encapsulation to neutralize + prevent resin build-up & easily clean up any sticky plant mess!
Mile High Cleaner can be used directly to neutralize & clean resin or as a resin preventer in water pipes
How to Use Mile High Cleaner
- Make sure your MHC is at room temperature
- MHC is made of natural oils, so it will solidify at lower temperatures- simply warm up the bottle in your pocket or some warm water to get it ready to use
- Direct Use:
- Apply a few drops of MHC directly to your resin
- Work MHC into resin – if spots are hard to reach, use brushes or scrubber for quickest cleaning process
- Rinse with boiling water (be mindful- pick up hot glass with protection!)
- Abrasion helps to remove resin- you can shake during this step to speed things up
- Add detergent & rinse (optional)
- Repeat as necessary
- Preventative Use:
When changing water on a water pipe
- Add a few drops of MHC to water in water pipe (~1 drop/1” water)
- Smoke as usual (water/flavor will not be affected, but MHC will encapsulate resin as it enters the water, making the cleanup process much easier!)
- Rinse with boiling water between changing water to maximize prevention & clean as usual