Have you been looking for an easier way to clean your pipe?
Searching for a safer, easier solution than Isopropyl Alcohol?
Mile High Cleaner is here to help!
Mile High Cleaner: The Natural Resin Remover
Mile High Cleaner’s patented, organic formula works in harmony with the composition of our natural world to safely clean stubborn plant matters.
Made in Colorado from 100% organic & renewable plant-based oils (it’s a sustainable solution!)
Non-Toxic (it’s edible, though not made to be food!)
Safe on any smooth, finished surface- from glass, porcelain, metal, plastic, acrylic & silicone + anything in between, even painted surfaces!
Mile High Cleaner’s resin-removing formula was crafted based on the scientific principles of polar attraction & molecular encapsulation to neutralize + prevent resin build-up & easily clean up any sticky plant mess!
Use directly to neutralize & clean resin or as a resin preventer in water pipes
How to Use Mile High Cleaner. TOOLS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
- Make sure your MHC is warm
- MHC is made of natural oils, so it will turn to paste at lower temperatures- simply warm up the bottle in your pocket or microwave for 20 seconds to get it ready to use
- Direct Use:
- Rinse piece well in hot water to remove chunks and WARM the RESIN. Drain of all water.
- Apply 20-30 drops of MHC directly to your resin
- Quickly scrub MHC into resin using the brushes or Canna Mag scrubber
- Scrub any spots
- Add detergent and scrub again
- Rinse with water (be mindful- pick up hot glass with protection!)
- Repeat as necessary but this should take under 2 minutes when you get good at it
- Preventative Use:
When changing water on a water pipe
- Add a few drops of MHC to water in water pipe (~1 drop/1” water)
- Smoke as usual (water/flavor will not be affected, but MHC will encapsulate resin making the cleanup process much easier!)
- Rinse with HOT water to keep you piece smokeable day after day
Mile High Cleaner makes cleaning your piece as easy as doing the dishes!
With over 1,000 drops in every bottle, each 2oz bottle of Mile High Cleaner can clean over 50 pipes or pieces
Created in 2015 to sustainably clean cannabis & hemp by Jim Berry of Berry Innovations in Colorado, Mile High Cleaner is the revolutionary way to clean all of your tools- safely & consciously.
Jim was sick of the smell of Isopropyl Alcohol, not to mention the life-threatening side effects, so he decided to find a better way of doing things.
Since then, he has been innovating the formula, designing handy tools to help make it even more effective, & bottling it all up for you in Colorado- so you can keep your glass clean & your lungs healthy too.